Marketing agencies are always looking for the latest methods and solutions for attracting customers, creating wow effects and brand positioning. And as a fact innovative technological solutions are the integral part of nowadays challenges. Augmented reality (AR), best characterized as a real-time blending of virtual objects into real-world settings, currently is widely used in various spheres and Marketing is one of them. It allows a new level of convenience, speed and can leave a lasting brand impression.
AR technology can be used in various ways for running marketing campaigns. Such as:
Outdoor advertising campaigns (Kinect/Phone)
In public places AR can be used as the most attractive advertising method. Almost no one will pass by AR sticker or big screen without experiencing it.
Packaging (interactive games)
Packaging plays an important role in production as it the first impression that consumer gains from the product. AR can be implemented in packaging as a useful and entertaining solution. Useful information can be shown right on the product via AR, or it can allow to build and play interactive games right on the package.
• Unlike printed ads which users can only read, ARized posters and magazines are much more functional.
• They build an emotional connection, as users get personally involved in the campaign through the interactive solutions.
• AR is a perfect tool to bring printed materials into life by providing: video, audio and even 2D/3D animations which are really entertaining and useful from any perspective.
Consumers can try on many different items with AR: glasses, shoes, clothing, jewellery, watches, without leaving their homes. This makes AR ads a powerful tool for driving sales and increasing revenue, especially, at the age of e-commerce.Various types of companies like: IKEA, Sephora, Amikasa, Marxent Labs,NIKE, BMW etc., are already using AR in order to personalize the shopping experience of their customers.
• 63% of customers are sure that augmented reality may buff their shopping experience.
• 35% says that they would likely go shopping online more if there would be possibility to virtually try stuff before buying it.
• 22% would be less likely to visit traditional retail stores if AR would be available in online stores.
Want to use ARize augmented reality platform for marketing purposes?